WannaPlay is a developer and publisher of mobile games. Our products are rapidly gaining audiences all over the world.
Work with us means interesting tasks, ongoing development and communication with high-level professionals.
- remotely (any city) or office.
- implementation and support of analytical SDK modules for Unity;
- implementation and support of native plugins for iOS/Android;
- maintaining documentation.
What we expect from you:
- 1 year in C# development;
- understanding server interaction principles (http, REST);
- excellent understanding of OOP;
- Git expertise;
- understanding the specifics of mobile development;
- technical English (reading documentation).
Would be a plus:
- experience in developing server applications (back-end);
- experience in developing Unity games for mobile platforms (iOS, Android);
- work with native plugins (iOS / Android);
- experience with the database.
- professional development opportunities;
- inspiring colleagues and atmosphere;
- stylish office 2 minutes walk from the metro;
- an area with unique architecture, food court and cafes;
- comfortable workplaces;
- corporate healthcare;
- english courses;
- sports compensation;
- cool corporate events;
- a fully equipped kitchen with coffee, cookies and fruit;
- personal days;
- gifts for significant events.
Apply for job