WannaPlay is a developer and publisher of mobile games. Our products are rapidly gaining audiences all over the world.
Work with us means interesting tasks, ongoing development and communication with high-level professionals.
- drive regular control activities and interact with responsible employees in all business units and corporate functions of our company;
- close cooperation with colleagues from Legal and development teams;
- analyze, enhance and improve existing processes of data protection (GDPR, CCPA) and compliance in general;
- monitoring regulatory environment related to our company;
- delivering advice to business in compliance related matters;
- develop and conduct training sessions on compliance related topics;
- input to required reporting.
What we expect from you:
- a minimum of 2 years of Legal/Compliance/Regulatory/Audit or Risk experience, preferably within the IT industry;
- working experience in regulated industries (e.g. banking, finance or IT – oriented environment;
- experienced auditor, compliance officer (planning and conducting controls, preparing reports) – preferable;
- have a Law degree – preferable;
- methodological know-how in the areas of Risk Management, Governance and Compliance, ideally also in Data Protection (GDPR, CCPA). Interest in IT related topics, understanding of IT-based processes;
- independent, proactive and motivated personality with strong communicative skills and social competence, strong conceptual and analytical skills, result-oriented problem-solving;
- have a very high level of responsibility;
- advanced written and spoken English (min.B2).
- professional development opportunities;
- inspiring colleagues and atmosphere;
- stylish office 2 minutes walk from the metro;
- an area with unique architecture, food court and cafes;
- comfortable workplaces;
- corporate healthcare;
- english courses;
- sports compensation;
- cool corporate events;
- a fully equipped kitchen with coffee, cookies and fruit;
- personal days;
- gifts for significant events.
Apply for job