WannaPlay is a developer and publisher of mobile games. Our products are rapidly gaining audiences all over the world.
Work with us means interesting tasks, ongoing development and communication with high-level professionals.
- write product reviews;
- create and develop project vision according to the product metrics and A/B tests;
- communicate with partner studios regarding developing new games and improving the existing ones;
- come up with new game ideas and create technical tasks for our partners;
- find and apply the best monetization and engaging practices in the mobile games market;
- analyze industry trends.
What we expect from you:
- work experience as a game designer (relevant position);
- good knowledge and understanding of the specifics of mobile games and gaming audiences;
- ability to decompose and clearly describe tasks to the team;
- ability to analyze and evaluate the feasibility of tasks; tasks prioritization;
- ability to make a decision, prove its effectiveness, and oversee the implementation;
- ability to form understandable, feasible and testable requirements;
- passion for games, business and monetization; desire to create an immersive and fun user experience.
- professional development opportunities;
- inspiring colleagues and atmosphere;
- stylish office 2 minutes walk from the metro;
- an area with unique architecture, food court and cafes;
- comfortable workplaces;
- corporate healthcare;
- english courses;
- sports compensation;
- cool corporate events;
- a fully equipped kitchen with coffee, cookies and fruit;
- personal days;
- gifts for significant events.