WannaPlay is a developer and publisher of mobile games. Our products are rapidly gaining audiences all over the world.
Work with us means interesting tasks, ongoing development and communication with high-level professionals.
- remotely (any city) or office (Minsk).
- managing the project development team and shaping the project roadmap and vision;
- formulating and analysing product metrics;
- enhancing existing features to achieve the project’s performance improvement goals;
- optimisation and customisation of in-game economy and monetisation;
- risk management, project decision-making;
- market analysis of gaming applications, competitors’ products and target audience;
- assessing the quality of game versions at the development stages by reviewing builds.
What we expect from you:
- 2 years or more experience in the gaming industry as a Lead Game Designer/Game Producer;
- excellent understanding of mobile game development processes, and the specifics of the mobile game market in general;
- portfolio of released products/games;
- keen awareness and interest in global gaming trends;
- artistic taste and understanding of UI/UX principles;
- leadership skills, the ability to motivate and manage a team;
- the ability to express your thoughts clearly and correctly, give feedback and constructive criticism to the team (artists, programmers, designers, QA engineers, analysts).
- professional development opportunities;
- inspiring colleagues and atmosphere;
- stylish office 2 minutes walk from the metro;
- an area with unique architecture, food court and cafes;
- comfortable workplaces;
- corporate healthcare;
- english courses;
- sports compensation;
- cool corporate events;
- a fully equipped kitchen with coffee, cookies and fruit;
- personal days;
- gifts for significant events.
Apply for job