WannaPlay is a developer and publisher of mobile games. Our products are rapidly gaining audiences all over the world.
Work with us means interesting tasks, ongoing development and communication with high-level professionals.
- office (Minsk).
- access management in Google play console, App store connect, Firebase, Unity, Facebook, Google Ads, Gitlab;
- creating new projects in services such as Amplitude, AppsFlyer;
- adding users and test devices to Ad-hoc Apple, subsequent addition to Firebase;
- ensuring the interaction of the marketing team with the development team;
- setting up ad network integrations within the mobile attribution platform AppsFlyer;
- initial app set-up/creation of accounts for a new app in all necessary advertising networks;
- configuring Confluence, Jira (experience in internal automation).
What we expect:
- 1 year or more experience with the above platforms;
- experience with mobile applications and ad networks will be a significant plus;
- experience with MacOS, Windows;
- experience with Google services;
- responsible approach to access management and user data storage;
- proactivity within your area of responsibility;
- friendliness, willingness to help colleagues with technical questions on the services used.
Would be a plus:
- setting up service-to-service integrations to optimise processes within the organisation;
- CI/CD setup experience (GitLab CI);
- experience with AWS;
- experience with Linux.
- professional development opportunities;
- inspiring colleagues and atmosphere;
- stylish office 2 minutes walk from the metro;
- an area with unique architecture, food court and cafes;
- comfortable workplaces;
- corporate healthcare;
- english courses;
- sports compensation;
- cool corporate events;
- a fully equipped kitchen with coffee, cookies and fruit;
- personal days;
- gifts for significant events.
Apply for job