WannaPlay is a developer and publisher of mobile games. Our products are rapidly gaining audiences all over the world.
Work with us means interesting tasks, ongoing development and communication with high-level professionals.
- office (Minsk).
- testing new versions of products, including new functionality and functionality developed earlier;
- accepting builds before releases;
- quality control of defect correction;
- checking defects from users for relevance;
- monitoring errors and crash reports;
- introducing defects into the bug tracker;
- maintaining test records;
- informing about the quality of products during development and at important stages of project life cycles (releases of new builds, configuration changes on the server);
- submit new versions of apps to the App Store and Google Play. Creation of new versions, completion of all metadata (text and graphics provided by other specialists) required for the release of a new application/update;
- tracking the status of builds in stores;
- communication with moderation teams in stores;
- tracking changes in policies, rules and store guidelines;
- initiating new versions of applications in case of problems with current builds.
What we expect from you:
- 1 year in testing mobile applications;
- understanding the architecture and principles of mobile applications;
- experience in testing at all stages of the product lifecycle;
- ability to work with systems for delivering test builds to mobile devices and with processes for publishing builds to the stores;
- working with text documentation;
- understanding the main usability criteria;
- experience in testing purchases and subscriptions;
- advertising testing experience;
- experience with analytics systems;
- independence, sociability, systematic approach to work;
- the ability to assess and prioritise tasks;
- knowledge of IOS/Android Guidelines.
- professional development opportunities;
- inspiring colleagues and atmosphere;
- stylish office 2 minutes walk from the metro;
- an area with unique architecture, food court and cafes;
- comfortable workplaces;
- corporate healthcare;
- english courses;
- sports compensation;
- cool corporate events;
- a fully equipped kitchen with coffee, cookies and fruit;
- personal days;
- gifts for significant events.
Apply for job