WannaPlay is a developer and publisher of mobile games. Our products are rapidly gaining audiences all over the world.
Work with us means interesting tasks, ongoing development and communication with high-level professionals.
- remotely (any city) or office (Minsk).
- developing a new service to automate routine tasks of the marketing department;
- technical research on ideas for solving the department’s user engagement problems in our apps;
- active participation in writing microservices for managing bids, creatives and advertising campaigns.
What we expect from you:
- strong knowledge of PHP 7+, understanding of OOP, programming principles;
- 3+ years of back-end development experience in commercial projects;
- good command of at least one framework (Laminas, Symfony, Laravel or another);
- experience working with message brokers;
- understanding docker, git;
- experience with relational and non-relational databases;
- desire to delve into the essence of the tasks set.
Would be a plus:
- experience in setting up any continuous integration system, project deployment;
- DDD understanding;
- experience in building application architecture.
- professional development opportunities;
- inspiring colleagues and atmosphere;
- stylish office 2 minutes walk from the metro;
- an area with unique architecture, food court and cafes;
- comfortable workplaces;
- corporate healthcare;
- english courses;
- sports compensation;
- cool corporate events;
- a fully equipped kitchen with coffee, cookies and fruit;
- personal days;
- gifts for significant events.
Apply for job