WannaPlay is a developer and publisher of mobile games. Our products are rapidly gaining audiences all over the world.
Work with us means interesting tasks, ongoing development and communication with high-level professionals.
- remotely (any city) or office (Minsk).
- search for problem areas and growth points in games;
- validation of product problems and their solutions (work with a game producer and the monetization team);
- сollection of product metrics for projects, tracking their dynamics, analysis, control and visualization;
- funnels construction, users segmentation;
- active participation in the formation of product hypotheses, further work on their validation;
- preparation of analytical events for applications (event map).
What we expect:
- at least two years of experience as a Product Analyst;
- strong analytical thinking, the ability to dive deeply into details, as well as form a wholesome view of the product;
- good mathematical and statistical base;
- experience in building and visualizing product funnels;
- experience with visualization tools, as well as confident knowledge of SQL and Python;
- the ability to give a professional assessment of the functionality of the product based on the data obtained during the analysis;
- good communication skills, the ability to freely ask questions and clearly state their conclusions.
Would be a plus:
- experience in mobile gaming analyze;
- experience in working with large amounts of data;
- experience in analyzing metrics in terms of monetization (in-app purchases or ad-based monetization).
- professional development opportunities;
- inspiring colleagues and atmosphere;
- stylish office 2 minutes walk from the metro;
- an area with unique architecture, food court and cafes;
- comfortable workplaces;
- corporate healthcare;
- english courses;
- sports compensation;
- cool corporate events;
- a fully equipped kitchen with coffee, cookies and fruit;
- personal days;
- gifts for significant events.
Apply for job