WannaPlay is a developer and publisher of mobile games. Our products are rapidly gaining audiences all over the world.
Work with us means interesting tasks, ongoing development and communication with high-level professionals.
- remotely (any city) or office (Minsk).
- attracting users worldwide to mobile games of different genres (hyper-casual, casual, midcore);
- managing a significant budget and achieving ROMI / ROAS targets;
- supervising the team’s application of modern approaches to UA;
- negotiations with advertising channels and other partners;
- interaction with the analytics and automation teams;
- close cooperation with Creative teams.
What we expect from you:
- proven experience in dealing with large UA budgets;
- at least 2 years’ experience in promoting mobile games;
- excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets;
- experience of working with major social media and video networking sites;
- confident understanding of the technological aspects of mobile advertising (MMP/ attribution, DSP, auctions);
- good spoken and written English.
- professional development opportunities;
- inspiring colleagues and atmosphere;
- stylish office 2 minutes walk from the metro;
- an area with unique architecture, food court and cafes;
- comfortable workplaces;
- corporate healthcare;
- english courses;
- sports compensation;
- cool corporate events;
- a fully equipped kitchen with coffee, cookies and fruit;
- personal days;
- gifts for significant events.
Apply for job