WannaPlay is a developer and publisher of mobile games. Our products are rapidly gaining audiences all over the world.
Work with us means interesting tasks, ongoing development and communication with high-level professionals.
- purchase of traffic for target KPIs;
- monitor budget and results against goals;
- analytics of advertising campaigns and attracted users;
- KPI development and campaign planning based on purchasing analytics;
- formation of hypotheses, their testing and analysis of the results;
- test new traffic sources and communicating with network representatives to build cooperation;
- communication with current partners;
- interaction with analytics to optimize purchases;
- formation of ideas and concepts of advertising creatives.
What we expect from you:
- 1 year or more experience in launching and scaling advertising campaigns for mobile games on Facebook, Google Ads, video-networks (Unity, Applovin, Ironsource) and other networks;
- knowledge and understanding of calculating mobile metrics: ARPU, LTV, ROMI, CVR, Retention and others;
- strong analytical skills, ability to predict;
- proactivity and focus on results;
- high level of self-organization;
- generation of hypotheses, new approaches to buying traffic and their implementation;
- confident use of Google Sheets, Excel;
- spoken and written English at least Intermediate (B2).
- professional development opportunities;
- inspiring colleagues and atmosphere;
- stylish office 2 minutes walk from the metro;
- an area with unique architecture, food court and cafes;
- comfortable workplaces;
- corporate healthcare;
- english courses;
- sports compensation;
- cool corporate events;
- a fully equipped kitchen with coffee, cookies and fruit;
- personal days;
- gifts for significant events.
Apply for job