WannaPlay is a developer and publisher of mobile games. Our products are rapidly gaining audiences all over the world.
Work with us means interesting tasks, ongoing development and communication with high-level professionals.
- remotely (any city).
- seeking and implementing a new advertising content strategy to grow mobile gaming audiences;
- scaling top advertising concepts to improve traffic conversion;
- leading creatives from idea to realisation;
- close interaction with the product teams;
- conducting a retrospective for the creative team.
What we expect:
- 2 years’ experience in mobile games marketing (preferably in the areas: UA, Product Management);
- ability to navigate metrics and to understand which ones affect creativity;
- good knowledge of the game market, game genres, game trends;
- knowledge of 2D/3D production;
- willingness to make decisions and to take responsibility;
- ability to articulate your thoughts correctly and to prove your decisions;
- art design basic knowledge;
- knowledge of the basics of traffic purchasing.
- professional development opportunities;
- inspiring colleagues and atmosphere;
- comfortable workplaces;
- corporate healthcare;
- english courses;
- sports compensation;
- cool corporate events;
- personal days;
- gifts for significant events.
Apply for job