WannaPlay is a developer and publisher of mobile games. Our products are rapidly gaining audiences all over the world.
Work with us means interesting tasks, ongoing development and communication with high-level professionals.
- remotely (any city) or office.
- аnalytics department building/organization within the company;
- marketing metrics analytics organization process;
- predictive model control, verification and construction;
- product/game analytics organization process;
- setting up the process of obtaining tasks and delivering results to the business;
- formatting of tasks for technical teams in order to implement internal tools for repetitive/template tasks;
- ‘custom’ requests implementation from marketing/game teams;
- formation of technical standards, selection of a technical stack, visualisation templates and data presentation;
- establishment of a service team according to the “black box” model.
What we expect:
- experience in managing a team of 5 people;
- 2+ years experience in mobile game analytics;
- experience in working with business/product and marketing metrics, understanding the requirements for data presentation format;
- ability to understand and detail high-level tasks from other teams without detailed technical requirements;
- ‘language of business’ communication between teams inside the company, translate tasks from verbal requirements into data and vice versa;
- great communication skills, the ability to freely ask questions and clearly state your conclusions;
- ability to prioritize the tasks of different departments;
- hiring experience, training employees, monitoring their progress.
- professional development opportunities;
- inspiring colleagues and atmosphere;
- comfortable workplaces;
- corporate healthcare;
- english courses;
- sports compensation;
- cool corporate events;
- personal days;
- gifts for significant events.
Apply for job